|1.||Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties, might be considered private or personal. Without these details, we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.|
|2.||Where possible, we will collect personal information directly from the relevant person when dealing with them. In particular, personal information is collected in the following situations by MMA:|
- If you contact MMA, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- When you submit your email address to our website mailing list.
|3.||We may also collect information regarding individuals from other sources such as:|
- Shareholders: our share registry holds and provides information regarding our shareholders. We gather information regarding shareholders from our share registry;
- Job applicants: through recruitment agencies, third parties providing professional or personal references, doctors who undertake compulsory employment health checks etc;
- Employees: through the same sources as job applicants; and
- Credit Agencies: we may obtain information about credit history and credit status from credit agencies.
|4.||Types of information collected includes (without limitation):|
- Information about shareholders’, their shareholding, contact details, banking details and tax file number for payment of dividends;
- Information about employees necessary for the management of their employment such as contact details, academic records, work experience, health details (as obtained from compulsory medicals);
- Information about job applicants obtained directly from individuals or from organisations that provide recruitment related services to us. This may include employment and academic history, referees and other information provided in applications; and
- Information about our suppliers and their employees necessary for their engagement by MMA.